Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Virgin island traveler a local

A word from a Virgin Island local..Hello...I can hear the gentle surf and feel the gentle winds through the palm trees on a typical caribbean winter day..As I lay on my blanket with left over dinner lobster, a bottle of Cruzan rum with bottle of orange juice..the sun is gentle and the view second to none..I am on Trunk Bay Beach, United States Virgin Islands.ST John..It's December and the temperature is a high of eighty-two degrees....The night before I went to a local beach bar and listened to a local jazz group...Tomorrow I'll be traveling by ferry to the British Virgin Islands..Virgin Gorda ...for a day trip by ferry and spend the day exploring the magnificent Baths of Virgin Gorda....I'll return that night to a luxuary condo overlooking the ocean that I rented at a bargain price and plan my next day,considering the many sites and beaches just a short drive away in my rented jeep.........Yes, I've traveled the Virgin Islands every year for twenty-five years..I practiced law and lived there in 2007/2008...If you go there plan ahead...use your precious time wisely..whatever your budget or goals...resort hotel/private home-condo, quaint guest house..or chartering a sailboat... A local can make your trip the best you ever had...get back with me and let me find a local guide..Save time and money and don't waste your precious time...Smooth sailing..David Burlison,JD see : http://www.travelaskthelocals.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment